Re: [TowerTalk] Help With First Tower

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Help With First Tower
From: Pete Smith N4ZR <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 08 May 2012 07:46:17 -0400
I am living proof of that - my 97' Rohn 25 tower was installed with the
guys at the recommended stations and the guy anchors at the
Rohn-recommended distance from the base.  I now really wish that I had
installed my guy anchors another 15 feet or so out, because it would
have given me more wiggle room for my side-mounted tribander, and more
flexibility in where on the tower I mounted it.

73, Pete N4ZR
The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com
reversebeacon.blogspot.com,
arcluster.reversebeacon.net, port 7000