[TowerTalk] HG-52-SS QUESTION

To: QRP-L <qrp-l@qrp-l.org>, towertalk <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] HG-52-SS QUESTION
From: Michael Goins <wmgoins@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 13:04:25 -0500
Putting up a HG-52-SS here with a quad and have a pulley question for
anyone who has one. The pulley assy on the top section was binding so I
could not lower it properly. I now have it on the ground, but I appear to
have two sets of pulley holes on the top pulley bracket, so I don't know if
it's missing a pulley or what exactly. My manual has no pulley diagram.

Please contact me off list if maybe you can help. Thanks.

Mike, k5wmg

*

*