[TowerTalk] ALLIANCE (CDR) ROTOR CONTROL BOX FOR SALE

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] ALLIANCE (CDR) ROTOR CONTROL BOX FOR SALE
From: "K0DAN" <k0dan@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 13:50:03 -0500
Rotor control box,  Alliance (CDR) Model U110. The controller lights up,
puts out around 14VAC, and the solenoid works.

Photos available.

$20 + shipping.

Also, free if you want it and are willing to pay the shipping, is a CDR
bell-shaped TRA-4 rotor. Includes documentation. It was paired with the
above controller, and reportedly "was working when removed from service",
but I could not get it to operate. Perhaps the gears/bearings are frozen,
perhaps it's something else, I did not bother to take it apart or
troubleshoot. For $20 + shipping, this could be an inexpensive way to set up
a rotator for a lightweight VHF/UHF antenna, spider beam, etc.

If interested, contact me off-list.

73

Dan
K0DAN