Re: [TowerTalk] going under a drive way

To: TOWERTALK@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] going under a drive way
From: Cqtestk4xs@aol.com
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 23:38:08 -0400 (EDT)
Did a 20 footer a few years ago.  We have sandy soil and  without that I
think it would be difficult to do it the way I  did.

I hooked up a hose to a one inch PVC pipe on one end and jetted it  with
water.  The first went straight, but the second one went crooked, so I  did a
third and that worked.  Through the two inch piece I ran my  cables.

Bill K4XS/KH7XS

In a message dated 6/30/2012 3:19:23 A.M. Greenwich Standard Time,