[TowerTalk] Connectors and ground kits.

To: TowerTalk@contesting.com, vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu
Subject: [TowerTalk] Connectors and ground kits.
From: Pete M <pmanfre@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2012 20:50:27 -0400
I jut checked and I still have some excess heliax stuff remaining ...
for sale ( or trades for ???)

1 - I have about 30-40 new in the bag Andrew SGL12-06B2 ground kits for
2 1/4 Heliax.  With the drilling of a few holes or using a Stainless
hose clamp they will fit any coax from 1/2 to 2 1/4 ( lots of copper
there)  Consists of stainless bolts and sealing tape ( vinyl and
silicone)  with an attached 2' copper ground cable. 10 for $60 SHIPPED CONUS

2 - Commscope CR540NMR which are very high precision machined N male
right angle connectors ( weigh about 1 lb each ... stainless with gold
plated center pin and Silver plated bronze internal gnd components with
2 - O rings)) which are designed for commscope 1/2 hardline. With a
slight mod. (removal of a teflon sleeve internal to part of the
connector (about a 3 second job) they fit LMR-600 and 1/2 Heliax ( needs
slight cable prep ( also maybe 5 seconds additional). I have mounted and
tested these connectors myself on both these coaxes. The are packaged in
cases of 12. Inside the case are individual boxes with one connector in
a plastic bag in each box. The cheapest shipping is via Priority mail in
a flat rate padded envelope with connectors pulled from boxes (folded
and put in envelope also).
Sold in groups of 12 only at $44 ($3 per conn) + $8 insured Priority
mail shipping. I have 10 cases of these in the pile.

3 - I have about 30 CommScope 1873ADM /DM  , These are DIN male
connectors that will fit Commscope 1 5/8 Heliax and will also fit Andrew
LDF 1 5/8 Heliax with the removal the the teflon sleeve inside the
connector. $5 each + Shipping or 6 for $30 SHIPPED

Thanks,
Pete WA2ODO

--
++++++CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE++++++
The information in this email may be confidential and/or privileged. This email