[TowerTalk] Yaesu 800SA rotor motor fried?

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Yaesu 800SA rotor motor fried?
From: Jim Basu <jimbasu67@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 09:08:44 -0400
Hi All
I have a Yaesu 800 SA rotor that is not responding
We had some bad thunderstorms/lightning and that may have caused the motor
to be fried as i am reading 400ohms between pins 4 and 5 of the rotor (the
motor pins)
It used to read under 10 ohms before. This is when limit switches are not
on.
When either limit switches are on, pins 4 and 5 reads open (as expected)

I am wondering if this motor can be replaced or is the rotor a paperweight
now?
If this motor can be replaced, where may i find one?

thanks
jim s basu