Re: [TowerTalk] AN Wireless HD tower installation advice needed

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] AN Wireless HD tower installation advice needed
From: David Gilbert <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2012 11:39:01 -0700

That's not really very practical in the case of the AN Wireless towers. The top of the base only extends a few inches above the foundation, and it needs to be suspended above the dirt at the bottom of the hole. if you pre-attach the first section of tower you have a pretty heavy combination to deal with. Most people assemble the base inside the hole, and getting a tower section mounted on it before the concrete was poured would be a tricky and difficult proposition at best.

73,
Dave   AB7E