[TowerTalk] need contractor for tower foundation work in eastern WV

To: Towertalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] need contractor for tower foundation work in eastern WV
From: Mat Eshpeter <kk1c@live.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 21:34:28 -0400
I am looking for an experienced contractor who has successfully installed
freestanding tower(s) before and can help me with the foundation work for my
upcoming AN Wireless tower project -- tasks include building the rebar cage,
setting the base plumb and ensuring it remains plumb during the concrete pour,
etc.  I am bringing in a pro to supervise the concrete pour as an insurance
policy.
My tower site is near Romney, WV; nearby cities include Cumberland, MD and
Winchester, VA.
Since this post is of limited value to the group, please reply directly to me
via email. Thanks for any references.
thanks,Mat KK1C