Re: [TowerTalk] Direct-bury rotoator cable?

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Direct-bury rotoator cable?
From: Alan NV8A <nv8a@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 22:30:16 -0400
On 09/21/12 02:36 pm, John Harper wrote:
There are several brands of direct-bury coaxial cable - does anyone know of a
similar type of rotator cable? Having one w/o the availability of the other
would defeat the purpose for my planned installation.

How many conductors do you need? for my AlfaSpid (two power conductors, two control conductors) I used low-voltage-lighting cable, which I am almost certain was labeled as being direct-buriable, although that is not how I used mine.

7

Alan NV8A