[TowerTalk] Green Heron RT-21/21D Rotor Controllers

To: TowerTalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Green Heron RT-21/21D Rotor Controllers
From: "Mark, K5ER" <k5er@arrl.net>
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2012 23:11:31 -0500
Hello Mark,
I have an RT-21, which took a surge from a near strike and started acting erratically. I emailed Jeff late in the afternoon and he responded to call him at home, after supper. Over the phone, in less than 5 minutes, he diagnosed the problem and gave me part numbers to get parts locally (contest start was pending). How many manufacturers let you call them at home? Jeff's controllers are very solidly built, have lots of features, will run virtually anything, and his service is superb! The icing on the cake? Built in the US by a really nice guy. I've often heard that money speaks louder than words. I was happy enough with the first one that I now have several of his units.

73,
Mark, K5ER

Hello All:
Does anyone have any expedience with the Green Heron RT-21 or RT-21D Rotor Controllers? How good is their accuracy? How well do they work with an OR2800 Rotor? Thanks in advance for your response.
  73, Mark - K7HPH