Re: [TowerTalk] Stubs

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Stubs
From: "K1TTT" <K1TTT@ARRL.NET>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 19:38:40 +0000
Yes, but it normally will provide a reasonable result unless you are doing
something very particular like the 160m matching transformer and stub I just
built... See the homework problem and one answer at:
http://wiki.k1ttt.net/2012%20Maintenance%20and%20Upgrade%20Blog.ashx#160m

Part of that shows what jim points out, my original 1/2 wave line that was
probably just measured by length was a bit long... though it had been
performing just fine for years before I decided to upgrade the array.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://wiki.k1ttt.net