[TowerTalk] HyGain HG-70D Crank-Up Tower Question

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] HyGain HG-70D Crank-Up Tower Question
From: "Mike Ryan" <mryan001@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2012 17:01:37 -0500

The instructions sheet with the tower gives the lengths of the cable that were supplied ( I assume) as well as the parts list. When REPLACING these cables I am wondering if anyone knows the EYE to EYE lengths of these cables with the nicopress fittings installed on the ends? Are these lengths in the manual reliable with some consideration that a few inches will be lost after applying these end? -Mike