Re: [TowerTalk] RFI Issues for W7PSK

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] RFI Issues for W7PSK
From: K4SAV <RadioIR@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 09:54:41 -0600
Good advice from K4XS. I track all my power pole noise problems to the pole and since I built an ultrasonic detector, I can even identify the component on the pole that is causing the problem. When giving this info to the power company, the response has been amazing. The record repair time so far is under 3 hours.

Power pole surge suppressors have been the highest failure item around here.

Jerry, K4SAV