Re: [TowerTalk] How to deal with Coax on a Crankup Tower

To: K4SAV <RadioIR@charter.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] How to deal with Coax on a Crankup Tower
From: Bob K6UJ <k6uj@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 19:23:28 -0800
I also ended with option 1.
I was lucky and saw the coax snagging and stopped it in time.  Decided to let
it hang down thru the sidearm loops.
Normally it is up but when I retract it when a storm is coming etc,  I coil it
up with big loops and hang it on a hose rack mounted on the side of the house
to keep the xyl happy :-)

Bob
K6UJ