Re: [TowerTalk] G-1000 DXA & EZ-WAY RBS 40

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>, <k1ry@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] G-1000 DXA & EZ-WAY RBS 40
From: "K0DAN" <k0dan@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2012 11:04:36 -0600
Can't speak to your tower's size for the mounting plate. However you will probably need to drill a new bolt hole pattern in the mounting plate for the Yaesu rotor. In my case (a TriEx Tower) I had a rotor plate with HAM-II bolt pattern, and had to drill new holes for the Yaesu. It was not necessary to purchase a new mounting plate and measuring/drilling the new bolt pattern was not a big deal.

Good luck.

73

Dan
K0DAN