Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn TB3 Hole Pattern

To: Jerry Gardner <jerryw6uv@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn TB3 Hole Pattern
From: W2RU - Bud Hippisley <W2RU@frontiernet.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 12:02:10 -0500
My old Rohn catalog with drawings of all the various  Rohn 25 and 45 top
sections has disappeared.  I thought I could get the dimensions off the flat
plate top section, since those holes are for the TB-3.

I just measured mounting hole spacing on a mounted TB-3 as 3-13/16 inches on a
side.  The hole pattern is a perfect square, since there are four bolt holes.
Of course, your center hole should be greater than, say, 2-1/2 inches.

If no one else responds and you still need to know the diameter of the four
mounting holes, let me know.  It's a bit more work (I have to flip my spare
2-foot top section upside down to measure the bolts themselves.

Bud, W2RU