Re: [TowerTalk] Motorized Winch for US Tower

To: richard@karlquist.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Motorized Winch for US Tower
From: Jon Pearl - W4ABC <jonpearl@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2013 17:45:48 -0500
Hi Rick.

I don't know if I have it listed on my page or not, but I found this gem a few months back and had it saved in my favorites:

http://www.boatliftdistributors.com/Motors/Gear-Units-Flat-Plate-Boat-Hoists/c24_75/p557/BLD-Over-ride/product_info.html

I don't know if you'd already seen it or not - I've been busy digging up my sewer line, so not paying a great amount of attention to all the details of the conversation, right now! ;>)

73,

Jon Pearl - W4ABC
www.w4abc.com