Re: [TowerTalk] Anyone using the Fulton KW3000 worm drive?

To: "Steve Jones" <n6sj@earthlink.net>, <richard@karlquist.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Anyone using the Fulton KW3000 worm drive?
From: "Fredric T. Serota" <fserota@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2013 16:30:49 -0500
I am talking about the tilt over of a 455 tower. The raising and lowering is done by a motorized winch that comes with the tower.

Fred, K3BHX

-----Original Message----- From: Steve Jones
Sent: Monday, January 07, 2013 4:04 PM
To: richard@karlquist.com ; 'Fredric T. Serota'
Cc: towertalk@contesting.com

Guys-

I'm confused...I see this thread about Fulton winches, which is type I have
on my US Tower HDX-589 to tilt over the tower.  But then I see comments
about winches that will be used to raise the tower.  Are you all talking
about tilt-over winches or winches to raise and lower an already vertical
crank-up tower?

73,

Steve
N6SJ