Re: [TowerTalk] Refitting existing concrete base

To: Patrick Greenlee <patrick_g@windstream.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Refitting existing concrete base
From: Larry Loen <lwloen@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 11:57:07 -0700
Yeah, any sentence that starts with "messing with a tower foundation" is
likely to end with me saying "see a professional."

My unmodified tower base is overengineered and I know it, but at least I
know that it _is_ overengineered.  Beats the crap out of "under".

Larry Wo0Z

On Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 11:48 AM, Patrick Greenlee <patrick_g@windstream.net