Re: [TowerTalk] M2 7&10-30LP8

To: Barrie - Yellowstone Photo <barrie@yellowstonephoto.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] M2 7&10-30LP8
From: KD0Q-Glenn <kd0q@traer.net>
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2013 06:38:03 -0800
Hi Barrie,

I put a 7&10-30LP8 up last fall and have been quite pleased with it. It "feels" like it performs reasonably well and appears to be consistent across all the amateur bands 10-30 MHz. I really have fun with it on 10 MHz. 7 MHz works well too. In my opinion, it certainly lives up to the published specs.

The antenna is built pretty solid and all the parts fit perfectly during assembly. It took me several afternoons to put it together.

Some pics of the 7&10-30LP8 build are in with my tower pics starting at http://s171.photobucket.com/albums/u291/gathorne/Tower/?action=view&current=DSCF0471.jpg <cid:part1.07070506.07080904@traer.net>

Be glad to try and answer any questions you have.

73, Glenn - KD0Q