[TowerTalk] Antenna reccomendations

To: Towertalk Reflector <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Antenna reccomendations
From: Scott Weiss <s.weiss018@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2013 15:30:24 -0500
Good afternoon,
  My two cents are dedicated to the Optibeam. This past summer I installed the
OB 12-4 at 90 ft on a Rohn 45 tower. I am a firm believer of " You get what you
pay for ". And this is the case with the Optibeam. The antenna and its parts
are first rate, along with the technical support from Thomas DF2BO. Your email
will be answered within 2 to 3 hrs depending on time of day in Germany. Yes,
the antenna is pricey ( import fees and air travel to US )...but you cannot
beat the quality and the spec's are dead on.
             73's
            Scott N2WF