Re: [TowerTalk] [Towertalk] Caps (was: Hose Clamps)

To: w2lu@rochester.rr.com, n8cc@mei.net, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] [Towertalk] Caps (was: Hose Clamps)
From: N4KH Jim <n4kh@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2013 22:02:23 -0600
Oh man i hate wasp. I mean hate them. I had a pretty good swarm of several at
the top of my 40ft tower this fall while I was up there but for fortunately I
did not get stung. There was no nest they just seemed to be attracted to the
antennas that day for some reason.  There was 1 or 2 that wanted to light on
the rotor right in front of me. I finally got my son to send up a can of wasp
spray and i ran them off. They seem to get kinda crazy in the fall and start
doing strange things like that, must be something to do with winter
approaching. Ive been looking for a miniture can of spray to keep in my tower
bag for such times but havent seen any for sale anywhere.
Jim