Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn 25 guying question

To: "Gregg W6IZT" <gregg.w6izt1@gmail.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn 25 guying question
From: "Frank Stuart" <fstuart@hughes.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 17:16:51 -0500
or what angle the wind will hit your above tower load). With no above tower
load you should be able to use the lower percentige figures depending on
your location and usual max wind estimates.
How this helps...
73
Frank N5BSC

Sorry about the first post that may have gone out to the wrong address and spelling was never my best subject.
Frank

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gregg W6IZT" <gregg.w6izt1@gmail.com>