Re: [TowerTalk] Effect of element shape was: Re: InnovAntennas contact i

To: W1YW@aol.com, towertalk-request@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Effect of element shape was: Re: InnovAntennas contact info
From: TexasRF@aol.com
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 14:04:03 -0400 (EDT)
Chip, how does the fractal version "play" compared to larger  versions?

73,
Gerald K5GW

In a message dated 3/20/2013 10:00:48 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
W1YW@aol.com writes:

I should  add that the 'true' Moxon that you refer to is  about 3/8 by  1/8

waves. I am used to the end loaded shorter versions here: 1/4 by  1/8.

I have a fractal version that is 1/8 by 1/8  waves.

73,
Chip W1YW

In a message dated 3/20/2013 1:22:21  P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,