Re: [TowerTalk] Receive level issue-could it be in the antenna system?

To: "John G." <af5cc@fidmail.com>, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Receive level issue-could it be in the antenna system?
From: David Gilbert <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2013 12:23:15 -0700

My vote goes to the rig. Since you have an all-band antenna setup, anything past the rig would not likely affect one band more than others.

The easiest way to check for sure would be to feed a broadband noise generator directly into the rig. If you don't have one, there are lots of articles around on how to make a very simple one.

73,
Dave   AB7E