Re: [TowerTalk] ROHN FK45 FOR SALE

To: "PAUL" <K8PO@ROADRUNNER.COM>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] ROHN FK45 FOR SALE
From: <aa6dx@arrl.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2013 12:45:18 -0700
I had a 45G with the flop over back when I was @ Washington DC .. it worked swell, no probs, even with major icing, and has my recommendation, for whatever that's worth! I had a Mosely 5L 20M - 46' Boom .. Tailtwister .. on top.
Worky Worky!  Mark  AA6DX   Eureka, FAR Northern California

-----Original Message----- From: PAUL