[TowerTalk] FS: Wilson System 40 (SY-40) Needs to be overhauled

To: towertalk@contesting.com, tentenlist <tentenlist@list.ten-ten.org>
Subject: [TowerTalk] FS: Wilson System 40 (SY-40) Needs to be overhauled
From: Allen Brier N5XZ <n5xz@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2013 11:28:03 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
I have a Wilson System 40 (SY-40) Triband Beam for sale. It is in need of
rebuilding, as one or two elements is bent, alot of hardware is rusted, some
trap ends need to be replaced (traps should be in working condition, though),
boom is just slightly bent (but not enough to have ever affected performance,
which was superb!).

You could take this and with minimal investment, rebuild it into a super beam.
I had it up for 8 years and it worked like a hose. It is 10 elements total:
4-el on 20; 4-el on 15; 5-el on 10. 26 foot boom, 36 foot longest element.
Weight about 75 lbs. Or you could use the tubing and other hardware to make a
smaller beam. The tubing is probably worth the asking price alone.

I will take $125 obo for the lot. PayPal accepted. Most elements have been
stored inside for years. I probably have the instruction manual in print and
pdf (scanned copy), otherwise it is available on-line. Pickup in Richmond, TX.

Allen N5XZ
n5xz@arrl.net
713-705-4801