Re: [TowerTalk] Is Hy-Gain manufacturing towers again?

To: Andre VanWyk <kr5dx@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Is Hy-Gain manufacturing towers again?
From: EZ Rhino <EZRhino@fastmovers.biz>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 20:54:09 -0600
That doesn't surprise me at all...I really wonder if the
HygainCushMFJunkVectroAmeritrunk factory is just full of baboons.

Chris

On Apr 10, 2013, at 20:49 , Andre VanWyk wrote:

The interesting part is you can actually order one, pay for it and probably
then get an Email back stating they don't sell them anymore, but your card was
charged by their check out system... That can be a mess.

73
NJ0F

http://www.hy-gain.com/Product.php?productid=HG-70HD