[TowerTalk] US Tower MA-770

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] US Tower MA-770
From: "Rich Handzo" <Rich.Handzo@njdge.org>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 11:23:39 -0400
I would like to know if anyone is using a Yaesu GX-1000dxa to rotate the MA-770
tower and what their experience has been with that rotator.  I previously
rotated the 770 with an HDR 300, but during Sandy that rotator went under water
and is no longer operational.

Thanks,
Rich WO2Y

Notice:
This e-mail message and any attachment to this e-mail message contains
information that may
be legally privileged and confidential from the State of New Jersey, Department
of Law and Public
Safety, Division of Gaming Enforcement (NJDGE). If you are not the intended
recipient, you
must not review, transmit, convert to hard copy, copy, use or disseminate this
e-mail or any
attachments to it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please
immediately notify us by return
e-mail or by telephone at 609-292-9394 and delete this message. Please note
that if this e-mail
message contains a forwarded message or is a reply to a prior message, some or
all of the contents
of this message or any attachments may not have been produced by NJDGE. This
notice is
automatically appended to each e-mail message leaving NJDGE.