[TowerTalk] utility box and feed-throughs

To: <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] utility box and feed-throughs
From: <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2013 21:44:59 -0000
I have a number of Hoffman Enclosures outside and I make no attempt to seal
cables going in. My cables come in though large holes in the bottom of the
box and everything inside stays dry.  The only issue with doing this is that
insects can get inside. I would not recommend installing antenna switches at
the top of the tower.

John KK9A