Re: [TowerTalk] Stub mast loading and forces

To: Robert M0RCX <m6bfd@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Stub mast loading and forces
From: <ve4xt@mymts.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2013 13:49:18 -0500
Hi

It would make sense to confirm the A3 as the cause of interaction first, no?

Thinking you could simply lower the A3s and then determine what effect it has
on your VHF yagi.

Also, how do you know the resonant frequency of the VHF beam? Are there
measurement issues at play? If you're measuring it at the far end of the
feedline, is the feedline introducing some error?

Your project isn't a small one, so it would be nice to know it's going to help
before going to that effort.

73,
Kelly
ve4xt