Re: [TowerTalk] Grounding of tower

To: "Patrick Greenlee" <patrick_g@windstream.net>, "Jim Lux" <jimlux@earthlink.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Grounding of tower
From: "Jim W7RY" <w7ry@centurytel.net>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2013 20:10:49 -0700

I will be brushing up on welding of copper to copper as for me it would be
so very much more cost effective than the Cadweld approach.

Patrick AF5CK

Cadweld one shots are about $8.00-$10.00 each. A copper clad ground rod is just that a thin copper plating.

73
Jim W7RY

-----Original Message----- From: Jim Lux