Re: [TowerTalk] How close to salt water is close enough?

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] How close to salt water is close enough?
From: K8RI <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>
Date: Sun, 19 May 2013 02:03:29 -0400
On 5/19/2013 12:01 AM, Mike wrote:
The stuff you are talking about is Self Amalgamating Tape and is very much
available in the Big Box stores.  It is even available in different colors
now.  It is great stuff and I use it all the time.

Coax Seal is completely different, it is more like black putty in form but
stays soft and moldable, very useful and works well if you put regular

I think it's te same or similar to electrical putty, but I never worry, or care if it sticks to the connector. Doesn't hurt anything so why go to the extra work?

73

Roger  (K8RI).

<lots'a snip>