[TowerTalk] Creative Design Corp.

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>, CDXC <CDXC@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Creative Design Corp.
From: GW4BLE <steve.gw4ble@btconnect.com>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2013 09:26:43 +0100
An Internet search of 'Create rotators' has often revealed an apparent lack of
any sort of customer support, however my recent direct dealings with the
company, in Kawasaki Japan  has proved otherwise.

A query submitted via the 'contact' tab on their web site produced a quick
response from their support team and I soon developed quite a rapport with a 'Y
Nishimura'.  Several email exchanges, both from his office plus home location
ensued.

If only the dealers themselves were so responsive.

I've enjoyed 17 years uninterrupted service from my RC5B-3, now to be replaced
with the newer RC5B-3-P purchased from the distributors in DL (UKW Berichte).

Steve
GW4BLE

Sent from my iPhone 4S