Re: [TowerTalk] aluminum tubing strength with holes.

To: "'Jim W7RY'" <w7ry@centurytel.net>, "'reflector -tower'" <towertalk@contesting.com>, <antennas@qth.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] aluminum tubing strength with holes.
From: "K1TTT" <K1TTT@ARRL.NET>
Date: Sun, 09 Jun 2013 11:07:01 +0000
They are made for much bigger tubing, I doubt they would tighten around 7/8”
stuff.  My updated design is on my blog at
http://wiki.k1ttt.net/2013%20Maintenance%20and%20Upgrade%20Blog.ashx?NoRedirect=1#bottom

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://wiki.k1ttt.net <http://wiki.k1ttt.net/>