Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Replacement - what would you do? (k7lxc@aol.com

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Replacement - what would you do? (k7lxc@aol.com
From: "WK1W Ivan Shapiro" <WK1W@ivanshapiro.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 11:25:36 -0400
K7LXC wrote:

Installing just about any kind of base in an existing base is easy. Just
rent a rotary hammer and coring bit and drill new holes for your new anchor
bolts. Use industrial epoxy to glue them in and you're good to go.

I wanted to ask Steve the following about this post:

Steve:  I imagine you would not recommend the above for a tower that lays
down, like a US TOWER HDX series.  The vector forces would be quite
different from a strictly vertical that doesn't lay down. Am I correct?

73

Ivan

WK1W