Re: [TowerTalk] Trouble getting Green Heron controller to alogn

To: <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Trouble getting Green Heron controller to alogn
From: <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2013 15:00:15 -0000
I am assuming that you have a spotter watching the antenna as it turns that
is able to exactly line up true south in both directions.  It is difficult
to do since you have no idea when using the Green Heron control box what
direction the antenna is until it is calibrated.  If this does not work,
perhaps something is wrong with the potentiometer or connection. The Yaeso
boot is not that water tight.  FWIW, I am sure that Jeff is available on
weekends by telephone and certainly by email to assist.

John KK9A