[TowerTalk] Telrex TB5EM Manual/Dimensions

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Telrex TB5EM Manual/Dimensions
From: Butch Schartau <k0bsbutch@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2013 11:47:01 -0500
Recently purchased a new old stock Telrex TB5EM, no manual.  I assembled it
trial and error plus using dimensions posted here by N4KG. Can anyone
verify the overall length of the driven element and the director and the
trap position dimensions?  According to the posting, the driven element is
26'-11.75" and the director is 27'-4" .  I would think the director would
be shorted than the driven element? Also the spacing of the traps on the
director is less than that on the director.  I think I have it not
assembled right, plus the SWR on 10 is way high in the band.
Butch K0BS