Re: [TowerTalk] NeverWet - You have to see this video

To: "David Gilbert" <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>, "towertalk reflector" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] NeverWet - You have to see this video
From: "Gary and Arlene Johnson" <qltfnish@omniglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2013 20:47:38 -0500
How about as a final coating sprayed on UHF connectors to make them shed water lessening the chance of them getting wet. I can see spraying the complete outside of my rotor to ensure I don't get any water on or into it. Maybe spraying the cables on a crank up so that they don't ever get wet (dew will bead up and run off) so dirt doesn't stick to them. Maybe a good extra coating on bolts so water doesn't work it's way into the threads, as a waterproofing on the concrete base for a tower. I can think of many POSSIBLE USES. That's the point of the post - to get people smarter than me to think. Sorry if you care not to particpate.

I don't know all of the properties of the stuff , i.e. will it short out electrical connections - yet. Those things are easy enough to find out. But I am not stuck on "nothing new - ever"!!

Did you even watch the video??

Gary J
N5BAA

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Gilbert" <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>