[TowerTalk] EZNEC file Force12 XR-5 and stacking at 75/35

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] EZNEC file Force12 XR-5 and stacking at 75/35
From: "DX Supply AB" <kari@dxsupply.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2013 20:29:15 +0200
Hi Folks,

Anyone out there who can share a NEC file for Force 12 XR-5. I am planning
to make a 75/35 stack of them and wonder how they would play together. Any
other inputs on this arrangement. I understand that since it is a  "2 el per
band tribander antenna" the optimum spacing on e g 20 m would be to much for
15 and 10 and I would lose gain compared to F12 C3s and C31 that have a
higher gain on 15 and 10.

But having a stack on all bands from 20 to 10 including the WARC is
attractive. I live on top of a high hill (80 feet or so) surrounded by water
which makes take off very low angle.

73s Kari SM0HRP