[TowerTalk] WTB: Seeking TELREX 20M326

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] WTB: Seeking TELREX 20M326
From: James Archer <James.Archer@erm.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2013 18:59:14 +0000
Hi Folks and thanks for reading this.

I am looking to buy a TELREX 20M326 East Coast preferred

Boom must be in good condition, with little wear

The TELREX 20M326 is a 3 element 20 Meter TELREX monobander on a 26 foot boom

(Telrex made a 3 element beam on a 17 foot boom (20M317), I am looking for the
bigger version on a 26 foot boom (20M326)

Thanks and Kind Regards N3ZS

This message contains information which may be confidential, proprietary,
privileged, or otherwise protected by law from disclosure or use by a third
party. If you have received this message in error, please contact us
immediately and take the steps necessary to delete the message completely from
your computer system. Thank you.