[TowerTalk] force 12 mag620 balun problem?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] force 12 mag620 balun problem?
From: "Joe Barnes" <n4jbk@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Jul 2013 13:33:45 -0400
Steve I have 3 mono banders up here and I use the same type of balun on all of
them. It is the simple coax balun described on sensei David K1TTT’s page. I
have tested it to pretty high power levels and being as they are in Florida and
at 125 feet 110 feet and 100 feet they have at least seen lightning in their 12
year career up there. I am sure that there are plenty of people who would argue
with me but dollar for dollar I don’t believe there is a better balun out there.

73, Joe N4JBK