Re: [TowerTalk] Tower grounding

To: bill steffey NY9H <ny9hpa@gmail.com>, "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower grounding
From: Tom Anderson <andersonww5l@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2013 15:51:12 -0700 (PDT)
When I was a news reporter at the Waco (TX) Tribune-Herald in the 1970s we had
a Nutt and a Crook for TX DPS state troopers assigned to Hubbard, SE of
Hillsboro TX and NE of Waco.   Ray (Nutt) later became a DPS criminal
intelligence agent, and Brad (Crook) became a Texas Ranger (part of the
DPS).

Tom Anderson, WW5L