Re: [TowerTalk] Remote Ham Radio

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Remote Ham Radio
From: john@kk9a.com
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2013 12:16:41 -0400
Very well stated Jim.  I enjoy building things and being outdoors and I
definitely enjoy working on the antenna farm. I built most of my antennas
from scratch and I find it to be a very satisfying experience. Many people
live in antenna challenged communities or have physical or financial
limitations and I think that the club station is a fantastic option. I
know that contest club stations exist in Europe.

John KK9A