Re: [TowerTalk] Book on Towers

To: towertalk@contesting.com, patrick_g@windstream.net
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Book on Towers
From: K7LXC@aol.com
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2013 10:29:58 -0400 (EDT)
>  I have ordered "Up The Tower" and expect it to be a great  source of
practical information.

    You are correct, sir.

>  I am curious though.  With all the positive
commentary regarding the book and the author that I have read here I find
it
interesting that I don't see the brand tower he sells mentioned in emails
on
this site.  Just curious, what is the "general take" on the towers he
sells?

    Champion Radio Products (K7LXC, Proprietor) mostly  sells the Trylon
Titan self-supporting towers. Best value for the money for  a free standing
tower. I can get Rohn products but they're such a commodity  there's no margin
left in it for us little dealers.

Cheers,
Steve     K7LXC
TOWER TECH