Re: [TowerTalk] Lightning Surge protection?

To: F5vjc <foxfive.vjc@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Lightning Surge protection?
From: Ray Benny <rayn6vr@cableone.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2013 11:34:30 -0700
Denis,

Look in the Mouser Electronics catalogue:
http://www.mouser.com/<http://www.mouser.com/Search/Refine.aspx?Keyword=625-1.5KE82CA-E3>

The diodes used in the Green Heron rotator controllers are:
http://www.mouser.com/Search/Refine.aspx?Keyword=625-1.5KE82CA-E3 . At the
top left you select the operating voltage you need.

GL,

Ray,
N6VR