[TowerTalk] cable entry to new shack

To: towertalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] cable entry to new shack
From: Greg <ab7r@cablespeed.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 09:22:30 -0700
Hi all.

I am building a new shack.  It is 12x16 to stay under the limit
needing a permit and is on skids supported on pier blocks, so there is
room to maneuver under the floor.

Looking for input on pros and cons for running the conduit to the
external antenna switch up the exterior wall and thru the wall or
bring it up under the floor and cut an access hole for the PVC tucked
away in the corner and seal it with spray foam.  I eventually plan to
spray foam the entire floor from underneath for insulation.

Thanks.
Greg
AB7R