[TowerTalk] Base bolts for UST HDX-572MDPL

To: TowerTalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Base bolts for UST HDX-572MDPL
From: Les Kalmus <w2lk@bk-lk.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2013 21:07:32 -0400
I will be installing a UST HDX-572MDPL in a month or so.
The UST FAQ calls for 1"x27" anchor bolts; ATSM F1554 Gd.55.

I had gone through many of the very interesting TT archives where anchor bolts were discussed but it's unclear to me if they have to be galvanized. Do they?

I am in NY State near Kingston.
Can anyone recommend a place on the East Coast where I can get these and they will actually know what I am talking about and I don't have to be in the trade?

Thanks,

Les W2LK