[TowerTalk] excess stuff ...

To: TowerTalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] excess stuff ...
From: Pete M <pmanfre@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 01 Sep 2013 16:22:25 -0400
I guess it does not pay to be vague. I can see this will not work this way. I am getting offers on the whole lot sight unseen ...which I price it too high they will back out and if too low and I back out they will be peeved. This because I do not know what all it there...I have a small idea. People are saying if I make an inventory they will make an offer ...I completely understand ... I was trying to save work.

I guess I will have to just grab items and slowly place them on the reflector for sale ... first come first served. So what i will do is grab a dozen or so items list it and not sold put it into the take to scrap yard trailer. I do not know what else to do.

Thanks for the ideas and suggestions,
Pete WA2ODO

--
++++++CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE++++++
The information in this email may be confidential and/or privileged. This email