Re: [TowerTalk] Best way to mount two LPDA on single mast

To: Kevin Shea <fourstar4sale@yahoo.ie>, "TowerTalk@contesting.com" <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Best way to mount two LPDA on single mast
From: Hector Garcia XE2K <j_hector_garcia@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2013 11:28:35 -0700 (PDT)
Kevin

If you have the space lift the big antenna with the mast , the most important
here if you have the LAND to
have the crane, tower and antenna moving around to make the installation.

DO NOT DRILL THE MAST,  Buy the Steps or  make your own steps  with muffler
clamps or the DXE type
are just a piece of thick aluminum angle , channel  or Steel angle,  double
clamp per step are needed

An adjustable lanyard   3 ft  and /or  complemented short lanyar for  rebar
with a gorilla hook  to keep you in place like this

http://www.westernsafety.com/ultrasafe2011/ultrasafepg23-96701.jpg    works for
me

But if you hire a professional antenna installer he will solve all those
problems for you, most recommended

J.Hector Garcia  XE2K / AD6D
Mexicali B.C  DM22fp / El Centro
P.O.Box 73